the Nigeria said over 700 boko haram are read to surrender

Over 700 Boko Haram insurgents to surrender to troops-Army The Nigerian Army has said over 700 members of the Boko Haram group are to surrender to troops of the 26 Task Force Brigade of the Nigerian Army on Operation Lafiya Dole in the North Eastern part of the country. A statement today by Army spokesman, Brigadier General Sani Usman who said due to sustained series of bombardment on suspected location of Boko Haram terrorists on Monday 3rd July 2017, over 700 members of the group are to surrender. According to Usman, “Due to sustained series of bombardment on suspected location of Boko Haram terrorists, by troops of 26 Task Force Brigade, Nigerian Army, Operation Lafiya Dole, today, Monday 3rd July 2017, over 700 members of Boko Haram terrorists are to surrendered to our troops.” He added that, “Meanwhile, out of the 700, 70 have come out of hiding and are being profiled. The rest are expected to come out from hiding the coming days.” He said, “Preliminary investigation has shown that among them were key commanders and influential members of the terrorists group, one of whom matches suspect number 225 on Boko Haram terrorists most wanted list released by the Nigerian Army. “ “So far, the surrendered terrorists have been making useful statements and it is expected that many more of them will surrender,” the army said it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments